Videos and Projects Image Map

Monday, November 2, 2015

This should be easy, right?


Wrong.

I have absolutely NO IDEA what I'm doing.  I'm sure that is quite evident.  This is a work in progress.

I mainly started this blog so I could have a place to show pictures of what I made.  I have a Facebook account, but, 90% my "friends" ride bicycles, not craft.  I'm curious to see how many people this will actually reach.

A couple of friends told me I should share my craft room on Youtube. Somehow, I don't think that's gonna happen.  I keep changing it, so when i'm finished re-organizing, I plan on posting pictures.  That's about as tech savvy as I am.

IKEA finally opened this past September and I've been over 5 times already.  My family says I have an IKEA addiction.  YES!  YES I DO :-)  I'm proud of it.  I love that place.  I waited for over 2 years to get their shelving system for my room.  I was invited, along with a couple thousand others, (LOL) to shop early before the store actually opened to the public.  I even borrowed my brothers pick up truck.  I was prepared!  I had my Kallax system put together in a matter of minutes, in my craft room and filled up so fast, that I really wanted to go and get another one.  The only problem, I don't have the space.  You'll understand when and if,  I get the pictures up:-)

I'm trying to get ready for the annual Rotary Club craft fair the 3rd week of November.  I have so much to do and make.  I will also have pictures from that as well.

That's all for right now.  It's really late and I'm falling asleep trying to type this.  Probably why it sounds like jibberish.

I'll try and post pictures this week.  We'll see :-)

Take care and have a great night!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment