Videos and Projects Image Map

Friday, March 4, 2016

Found-Blog I Thought I Lost A Few Weeks Ago

**The lower portion of this blog is a repeat, but the pictures are bigger for some of the cards i'm selling :-)

I haven't written anything on this blog in a very long time.  Holidays, craft fair, life all kinda got in the way.  Here are just a few things that have happened.

I had the large craft fair in November, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.  I think things have finally settled down a bit. 

Let's start with the craft fair.  My last.  Definitely.  Not to say that I didn't do well, I did much better than any other year, but I had to slash my prices so much on my wreaths and topiaries that it made me cry.  Not worth it. 

Now the paper creations I made this year, some of those sold out the first day!  That lifted my spirits, a little.  The second day, hardly anything sold.  Kind of a let down.  That made my decision not to do this again pretty easy.  Plus, they raised the price for the booth.  I just can't justify it.  So, it was fun while it lasted, but now it's over.  The people watching and hanging out with my daughter was fun!!  She just had to post this pic on Instagram!



 I have recently joined a couple of groups called Stamping Addicts and Simply Stamp It.  Simply Stamp It had a contest, and the rules were that you could only use 3 colors of their choosing, so I decided to try it.  This was at 10 p.m and it closed at midnight that night.  I finished my card at 11:10! I wasn't sure if I had made the deadline or not.  I didn't know if it was midnight eastern time, central time, etc.  You had to have the most comments to win, and to my surprise, I won.  I couldn't believe it.  I was showing everyone that would look at what I won!  I was very proud of my little "last minute" card.

The other card was picked from several on Stamping Addicts Facebook page.  They made it their cover photo for a week.  I was shocked.

These were both mood boosters for me to say the least.




So again, the craft fair was fun, but as I said before, it will be my last.  It takes too much time away from my family around the holidays.  With that said, I have several cards to sell and have pictured a few below to test the waters.  They are $3.00 plus shipping and all come with envelopes.  If interested, please leave me your PayPal address and I will happily send an invoice.  When paid, I will ship them out.



If something more specific is needed, I LOVE making custom made, personalized cards.  Just ask!

Please feel free to leave comments below.  I would love to know if anyone actually reads this blog! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment