Videos and Projects Image Map

Friday, March 4, 2016

So I Had An Idea.....

Hi everyone!


So I had an idea-I decided to start a Pinterest page for my cards that i've been accumulating.  I thought this might be a great way to get them out there for people to see, and possibly, purchase.  I really wanted to try and sell them here locally in a florist's shop, but someone already beat me to it.  Then I thought, why not on my own blog?  So, here goes nothing.



This is just a small sample of cards I have available.  I also do customized cards for $5.00 each.  For larger orders, please leave me your email address for pricing.

All cards are $3.00 each, or 2 for $5.00, and come with an envelope.

If anyone is interested in any of these one of a kind cards, please leave me your PayPal address in the comment section below, along with the description of the card, or cards, and I will send you an invoice.  Shipping is $.75 per card, or $1.50 for 2 to 5 cards.  The cards will be shipped USPS first class, with tracking, securely in a bubble wrap envelope. 

Thanks and have a fantastic day!

Happy crafting :-)



I almost forgot to mention, I have decided to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Here is the link to my page if you are interested in all things Stampin' Up!.  http://ThisGingerCrafts.stampinup.net.  Right now until the end of March, Stampin' Up! is having it's Sale-a-Bration sale.  For every $50 you spend, you receive a free item from the Sale-A-Bration flyer shown below.



Also, every Tuesday, Stampin' Up! has weekly deals.  You can find these on the above website.  If you are interested in hosting a party, please leave me your email address.  If you host a party, and have over $150.00 in sales, you receive hostess incentives.  It's pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment