Videos and Projects Image Map

Saturday, November 7, 2015

It's All About Him


So my SO is constantly giving me trouble about my crafting.  He lovingly refers to it as "crapbooking".  Don't hurt him.  He says I spend way too much time in my craft room-is there such a thing?

Anyway, in the last few months, this man who constantly gives me "crap" about my crafting, has asked me to help him make things for him!

To start off with, he just became head coach of the high school softball team.  He asks me to make the entire team, bows.  "Of course, honey."  is my response.  For a first timer, these came out well.  The girls really liked them.  Validation.  




Then he asks me to make him a get well card for the other softball coach for the girls to sign.



Do you see where this is going???

Again, he asks for more cards. This time he needs "Thank You' cards for parents hosting team dinners at their homes.  Of course I say yes again.  Somehow they got out of here before I could take a picture.  Boo.

Now he needs me to make him Christmas cards for another teacher as a "Thank You."  And here they are:





As you can see, I'm happy to do these things for him.  He always says thank you to me, so he's forgiven.  LOL  

Have a great day and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment